Creating a Community of Support and Urgent Response
We are doing what we can to support our community during the COVID-19 pandemic by encouraging all students and faculty to follow the CDC's guidelines and stay at home. Please review this article for College Unbound’s announcement regarding efforts to build and maintain a community of care during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please review this article for College Unbound’s announcement regarding efforts to build and maintain a community of care during the COVID-19 pandemic.
College Unbound has enacted the following protocol for all class meetings:
- As of March 16th all classes have switched to an online format for the remainder of the spring semester.
- All World and Workplace Lab classes will meet at their scheduled times online using Google Meet phone and/or video connections. Please continue to rely on your cohorts and your Lab Faculty for consistent interaction, care, and project development.
- The College has taken measures to ensure all students have access to computers and Internet. If you are a College Unbound student seeking any technological support, please contact email@example.com.
Emergency Student Supports
- College Unbound is launching a student emergency fund for support for basic needs including hunger, housing and technology. To apply, please fill out the form here. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- If you need help of any other kind, contact your advisor, email email@example.com, and/or call 211 and mention you are part of CU.