Editing previous response:

Please fix the highlighted areas below before submitting.

Application for a grant from the Emergency Response Fund

Please complete the form below. Required fields marked with an asterisk *

The College Unbound’s Student Support Funds were created to assist students in need of additional support to ensure they stay enrolled despite family obligations and unexpected challenges arising in their personal lives.  Specifically, these funds support students when 1) the student is in an immediate financial crisis, and at risk of losing housing, food security or transportation; and 2) when the demands of child care prevent a student from completing their academic work. These funds are designed to provide short term assistance in order to help our  students continue towards their goals.

The CU Student Support Funds are supported by friends of the College, the Board of Trustees, faculty and staff, foundations, and, where appropriate, by state and federal programs (including HEERF funds).

Administration of the Student Support Fund is the responsibility of the College’s Student Support Committee, in consultation with the office of financial aid and the registrar.

Child Care Support:  Full time students at CU may apply for child care support on a semester-by-semester basis.  Dependent care expenses will be supported up to a maximum of $300 per semester. Please use this link to initiate a request for childcare support. 

Student Emergency Fund:  Grants may be made to enrolled students whose present circumstances may cause them not to continue the current semester.  A student can receive only one grant per academic year, not to exceed $500. Please use the form below to apply.

Current Address

Answer Required
Do any of these apply to you? (Check all that apply)
Answer Required
Please tell us what resources are currently available to you. (Check all that apply)
Answer Required
Let us know if any of these apply to you (Check all that apply)
Answer Required
Are you interested in Financial Literacy counseling?
Answer Required
Do you need an advocate to help resolve your long term issues?
Answer Required

Thank you for completing this form. Remember that we want you to be able to finish what you started: Earning your bachelor’s degree!