We are so excited to partner with our public libraries and to integrate our public libraries into CU. Utilizing the Providence Public Library makes lifetime learning easy and accessible for our students and graduates through the resources that already exist in our local communities!
All books required this semester are available for check out from the Providence Community Library’s South Providence Library, located at 441 Prairie Avenue. Students can check out books using their CU ID information. Call 401-467-2617 for more information!
- How to get a Library Card
- Meet your library card Powerpoint
- Access online courses through Udemy
- Magazines through Flipster
- Career guides through EBSCO Learning Express
- For video streaming, check out: www.ppl.kanopy.com
- Information on free PPL courses
- CU Virtual Library Scavenger Hunt! Get to know the library through our online scavenger hunt!
- Add your experience, thoughts, or art to the Rhode Island Covid Archive. Check out their “Guide to Personal Archiving” for directions and ideas for contributions.
- If you are having trouble getting your library card, please contact: email@example.com
- If you want to connect with a Providence Public Library librarian, email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
College Unbound keeps a copy of every assigned textbook/book on hand. To access and check-out books, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.