Attainable. Intended for adult learners with full-time jobs. Participate in online courses and a once-weekly cohort program.
Affordable. CU is committed to facilitating programs that cost full-time students less than $10,000 per year. Students are supported in the financial aid process.
Personalized. Your concentration allows for project-based work aligned with your interests and integrated into your job.
Interested? Here's a list of our open houses for 2017:
* Wednesday, Feb., 15th 5:30pm to 7:00pm
* Wednesday, Mar., 15th 5:30pm to 7:00pm
* Tuesday, Apr., 11th 5:30pm to 7:00pm
* Thursday, May, 11th 5:30pm to 7:00pm
* Wednesday June, 14th 5:30pm to 7:00pm
* Wednesday, July 12th 5:30pm to 7:00pm
* Wednesday, Aug. 2nd 5:30 to 7:00pm
College Unbound* Justice Building 1st Floor * 325 Public Street * Providence, RI 02905
Refreshments will be provided!
For more information, or to RSVP for an upcoming open house, contact our Recruitment Director/ Enrollment Coordinator, Jill van Leesten, MSW, Ed.S., at (401) 383-6476, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep an eye on Facebook and Twitter for the most up-to-date info about our next open house!